About Me

My photo
I am older than dirt but still moving. Married to George for over 35 years, have two adult children whom I adore but still don't like. Mom to Gunnar, a rat terrier with computer knowledge who regularly opens files and browsers on my desk top. I love to read. My Kindle is usually smoking from over-use. I'd rather be camping than doing much of anything else.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Share Your world, August 31, 2020 (yes I am late!)

 Roger Shipp and Melanie B Cee have partnered for the next few weeks to ask the Share Your World Challenge questions. Roger's take is from the Harry Potter series of books..Mel's are from the mind of Mel.

Check out BOTH of these intrepid writers through the klinks above.



Mel's questions: 
  • What is the last song you sang along to?
  • What was your scariest nightmare about?
  • What food do you crave most often?
  • What’s your grossest bug story?

Roger's questions:

  1. Many local regions, especially rural areas where I live, have haunted houses. Have you ever spent the night in a house that was supposedly haunted? Anything ‘strange” happen?

  2. The Quidditch Cup (riding broomsticks while chasing a small ball) was a huge sporting event in the land of Hogwarts. What is the largest sporting event (or concert, etc.) that you have ever attended?

  3. When you go for a swim, do you prefer an ocean, the seaside lakes, or a pool?

  4. Ron Weasley received a horrid robe to wear as formal wear to the Christmas dance at Hogwarts. Tell about the most ‘ghastly’ fashion statement that you have ever made.

 and my answers to the above....

"this is how you Burlesque" while shimmying around the living room with a paintbrush in my hands. Yes, I was painting as well.

Scariest nightmare? Walking through a forest with my tiny sons, and suddenly realizing I was no longer holding their hands, nor could I see them anywhere. I awoke screaming their names and frightening the dogs half to death.

food cravings? Ummmmmm, jammie dodgers. Doesn't help that I am American, and these biscuits are British and no store carries them.

Nope..sorry, not going there. I'll have nightmares again.

Yes, my best friend's home is haunted. We are pretty sure it's her great grandmother from the clothing we've seen the lady wear. She simply walks through a room into the kitchen.

Elton John, Greensboro North Carolina..his first American tour (rocketman tour)

Pool. I can't walk in sand anymore.

I haven't worn anything ghastly, actually. ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's getting better all the time.........

 Well, I was certainly depressed on December the 5th...Life has become a bit more bearable. I am finally sleeping and (almost) getting enoug...